Last updated: July 7, 2019
Limited Free Access for Academic Users¶
For users with current academic affiliation we can provide access free of charge on a case-by-case basis.
In order to apply:
- For new users - submit a registration request using an email address associated with your academic institution include the information requested in 3.
- For existing users - if you use a personal email address during the registration, send an email to "firstname.lastname@example.org" from your academic email address with a subject containing "Free Access for Academic Users"
- include the following information about yourself:
- Full name
- Name of the academic institution
- A brief explanation of the anticipated work
we will review and enable access as appropriate.
Note, that free access is limited to certain compute resources only and is subject to other limitations (ie. maximum job limit, core count etc.).
Reach out to us¶
We are friendly people like you, why not reach out to us with your suggestions and ideas? You may contact us at email@example.com. If you are interested in joining our team, write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.